Nancy Churchill is a full service copywriter and marketing advisor for Content Creators and Membership Site Owners.
When you need to:
- choose or improve a membership site platform,
- design and publish a course for your audience,
- grow your base of membership subscribers,
- create social media posts,
- shoot, edit, and upload videos,
- plan and promote a live event for your highest membership levels,
- create supporting website and email copy,
- create marketing campaigns and split test them,
- or generate leads for your product…
You’ve found the expert help that you need.
References happily provided upon request.
Online Skills and Systems Experience
- WordPress Admin
- WordPress Editors: Gutenberg and Elementor
- Plugins: Blubrry Powerpress, Buddy Press, Gravity Forms, Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress, Paid Members Pro (PMPro), Olark, Yoast,
- Selling Platforms – LeadPages, SamCart, Stripe, Paypal
- Learning Platforms – Kajabi and LearnDash
- Email Systems: ActiveCampaign, Aweber, Drip, MailChimp
- Content Creation: Canva, Bigstock Photos, Squoosh.app
- Team Communication: Slack, WhatsApp
Other Important Skills and Experience
- Aikido Kids! Martial Arts School Owner and Instructor
- Assistant office manager – International Ballet Academy
- IBA Homeschool Program Science Instructor
- COBOL programmer, Electronic Data Systems
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration, University of Tennessee
“Success is Failure turned Inside Out”
For over eight years, Nancy owned and operated Aikido Kids!, a Martial Arts school for children. As a solopreneur, she did everything, including 25 hours/week of teaching, curriculum development and planning, the customer service and office administration, accounting, and… all of the marketing, too.
When the economy turned down, and families had to cut back on extra expenses, it became painfully obvious that her beloved school had to shut down. Even excellent teaching and good word of mouth referrals weren’t enough to keep the dojo open.
Looking back, it was obvious that by working so much IN the business, that she didn’t have enough time to work ON the business. By trying to “do it all”, she lost it all. A vibrant personality, natural teaching ability, and driving work ethic did NOT replace Marketing KNOWLEDGE.
Nancy believes that “success is failure turned inside out”. Every failure, no matter how heartbreaking, contains the seeds of opportunity within it.
Sensing that her business failure was due to weak marketing skills, she made it her top priority to learn everything she could about marketing and copywriting.
Today, Nancy is an expert copywriter and marketer specializing in membership site marketing and support.
Using her years of experience running a brick-and-mortar membership business plus exceptional marketing training, and real life client experience in membership sites, she can help you grow your audience and give you back your freedom to create and to do the things you love best.
Remember, Bilbo didn’t do it alone.
He defeated the dragon and recovered the treasure because he had some hardworking dwarves AND a wizard on his team. That’s a recipe for success that you would be wise follow.
She’s happy to schedule an introductory phone meeting to discuss your needs.
Not ready to reach out? That’s ok…
Subscribe to Memberships Only and stay connected until the time is right: